Thank you for visiting dogaspet.com (hereinafter known as “Provider,” “us” or “we” or “the Site” or “Boudewijn BV”). To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available on our homepage and at every point where personally identifiable information may be requested.
We are committed to protecting your privacy and committed to developing technology that gives you the most powerful and secure online experience.
Billing and personal information is encrypted whenever transmitted or received online. Personal information is accessible only to staff, agents, or contractors of Provider.
This privacy statement applies to all Provider-owned web sites and domains. This privacy statement covers personally identifiable information, anonymous data collection and aggregate reporting. Personally identifiable information is any information that is associated with your name or personal identity.
What we collect
During either a Login / Registration or Checkout process, the types of personal information you provide to us may include, but are not limited to, name, address, phone, fax, email address, social security number, license number, date of birth, username and password, billing information, transaction, and credit card information.
How we use it
We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To make the site easier for you to use by not making you enter your personal information more than once.
- To deliver services that you request or purchase.
- To help us create and publish content most relevant to you.
- To alert you of product upgrades, special offers, updated information and other new services provided from Provider.
- To provide feedback in an online survey.
- To participate in promotional offers.
- To request assistance or fill out support requests.
Who we share it with
We never sell or rent your personal information. Provider may disclose your personal information if required to do so by law (for example, a subpoena) or regulation, or in good faith to (a) comply with legal processes served on the site, or (b) protect the rights and property of Provider, or (c) where our records indicate fraudulent activity or other deceptive practices that a governmental agency should be made aware of, or (d) where your communication suggests possible harm to others.
Provider may transfer information about Users if Provider is acquired by or merged with another company. Provider is not responsible for notifying User of such changes.
The online registration at Provider is designed to give you options concerning the privacy of your credit card information, name, address, e-mail and any other information you provide us. Provider is committed to data security with respect to information collected on our site. We offer the industry-standard security measures available through your browser called SSL encryption.
Security of your Personal Information
Provider strictly protects the security of your personal information. We carefully protect your data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
Your personal information is never shared outside the company without your permission, except as stated herein. Inside the company, data is stored in password-controlled servers with limited access.
You also have a significant role in protecting your information. No one can see or edit your personal information without knowing your username and password, so do not share these with others.
We use SSL encryption when collecting or transferring sensitive data such as credit card and personal information. Credit card numbers are only used for processing payment and are not used for other purposes. Our efforts to protect credit card fraud help protect your financial data security
Access to your Personal Information
We will provide you with the means to ensure that your personal information is correct and current. You may review and update this information at any time by logging into your account.
To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity, such as password and username, before granting access to your data.
Our web sites are not setup to track, collect or distribute personal information. Our site may generate certain kinds of non-identifying site usage data, such as number of hits and visits to our sites. This information is used for internal purposes only. The statistics contain no personal information and cannot be used to gather such information.
Provider Web sites may use “cookies” to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a Web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you. You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the Provider services or Web sites you visit.
This website may contain links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
This Site is affiliated with Amazon affiliates.
For advertising and marketing purposes, including interest-based advertising. This includes:
- Developing, managing and conducting advertising and marketing campaigns, promotions and offers, including about our content, products and services or third parties’ products, services and other initiatives.
- Interest-based advertising (also known as targeted or personalized advertising or ads) is advertising based on your interests as inferred from your activities over time on the Digital Services and online services operated by third parties, as well as information from other sources, including information collected offline. Interest-based ads may consist of text ads, images, animations or videos and may be displayed to you based on various factors, including the context of the site or app in which they appear (e.g., sport or travel section), information you provided to the operator of the site or app (e.g., when you created an account), your activities on the site or app (e.g., pages viewed, searches performed or ads clicked), and information such as your demographic, interests and household information.
- On the Digital Services and on third-party sites, apps or other media, we, our service providers and third parties may use automated means to (a) collect information for interest-based advertising purposes or (b) serve you interest-based ads. These automated means vary depending on the Digital Services and include technologies such as cookies, web beacons, tags, scripts, pixels, local shared objects (including HTML5 cookies) and SDKs. These technologies may use unique identifiers associated with your browser or device to support interest-based advertising.
- We may use and/or combine online and offline information we obtain about you, including your personal information, for interest-based advertising purposes. We may aggregate the information we obtain to create audiences that are most likely to respond to ads based on demographic, interests or household information.
- Interest-based ads may be displayed to you by third parties, such as ad networks or exchanges.
- There are steps you can take to limit the collection of your information for interest-based advertising purposes. These steps vary for the web and mobile app environments and are browser and device specific. To learn more about interest-based advertising and opt-out choices, see http://www.aboutads.info/choices/
- In serving interest-based ads, we adhere to the Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising developed by the Digital Advertising Alliance.
- Cross-device linking. If you access the Digital Services from multiple browsers or devices, we, our service providers and third parties may try to establish connections among and link the different browsers and devices you use to access the Digital Services and our content or ads published elsewhere. This helps us provide you with a seamless experience across the browsers and devices you use and serve you with more relevant content and ads (e.g., so that we don’t show you the same article twice).
- Analyzing and measuring the performance, effectiveness and reach of our advertising (including interest-based ads) and marketing efforts on the Digital Services and elsewhere.